Professional Natural hair products

100% French manufacturing

Professional Natural hair products

100% French manufacturing

Panier

item - €0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Subtotal: €0.00
Facebook
YouTube

Label

ECOCERTLogo Ecocert

The great principles of ecological and organic cosmetics certified by ECOCERT

 

 

 

Favouring sustainable and environmentally responsible ingredients. In this prospect, ECOCERT verifies:
- on the one hand, the origin of each ingredient of the formula. 95% of the total of the ingredients need to be natural (the remaining 5% can be synthetic if they are included in the restrictive list of ingredients provided in the frame of reference);
- on the other hand, the transformation processes.

 

Favouring organic ingredients by imposing a certain quantity of organic ingredients:
- For the Ecological Cosmetics label: at least 5% of the total of the ingredients have to be organic, ie. at least 50% of all plant ingredients in the formula.
- For the Ecological and Organic Cosmetics label: at least 10% of the total of the ingredients have to be organic, ie. at least 95% of all plant ingredients in the formula.

 

Transparency with customers: in this prospect, ECOCERT - in collaboration with the DGCCRF (Directorate-General for Competition Policy, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control) - has set up a certain number of mandatory notices on certified product labels.

Auditing all the manufacturing and packaging sites to ensure full traceability and environmental responsibility throughout the product chain.

 

What is ECOCERT ?

 

It is a private organization approved by the public authorities. Present in 85 countries in the world, ECOCERT works in compliance with the NF 45011 norm to guarantee independence, fairness and competence.
ECOCERT is a certifying body, ie. an organization that controls and certifies products, services and systems.

 

In France, ONLY ONE CERTIFYING BODY can hold the frame of reference and certify the products.
In short: with a product certified by ECOCERT and ECOLOGICAL/ORGANIC COSMETICS, you have the guarantee:
- of an independent certification;
- of complete traceability of the ingredients throughout the product chain;
- of at least 95% of natural ingredients;
- of at least 95% of organic plant ingredients;
- of recyclable packaging. 

 

For more information: www.ecocert.fr

 

COSMEBIO

 

The COSMEBIO® labels offer the customers many guarantees about the organic nature and quality of the cosmetics approved.

 

 

 

The ORGANIC label

 

 

 

- At least: 95% of natural ingredients or of ingredients of natural origin.
- At least:  95% of plant ingredients should be organic.
- At least:  10% of all ingredients should be organic.

 

 

 

Note: Cosmetic products often contain between 50% and 80% of water, which is by definition impossible to certify.

 

The ECOLOGICAL label

 

- At least: 95% of natural ingredients or of ingredients of natural origin.
- At least:  50% of plant ingredients should be organic.
- At least:  5% of all ingredients should be organic.

 

Note: Cosmetic products often contain between 50% and 80% of water, which is by definition impossible to certify.

 

label bio

label eco

 

Read the COSMEBIO charter here